7 Tier Square Cupcake Stand
The entire size:
Length 440 * Width 440 * Height 629mm
Tier 1: 140*140mm
Tier 2: 190*190mm
Tier 3: 240*240mm
Tier 4: 390*290mm
Tier 5: 340*340mm
Tier 6: 390*390mm
Tier 7: 440*440mm
# # 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th tier is 4mm thick, 7th tier is 5mm thick and 100mm apart. The total height of the stand is 629mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished.
Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
How many cakes can it hold? 150 cupcakes
We base our numbers on using a 60mm diameter cupcake for our Square range.
Acrylic discs, head screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
1. Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
2. Take 4 metal head screws and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
3. Now screw the 4 acrylic rods onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
4. Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
5. Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with 4 head screws ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
6. Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rods and tighten each piece as you go.
7. The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
Do not put the stand in a dishwate